Updated: Mar 16
Start planning your next trip to Dubai with our handy Top 5 Accessible Visitor Attractions.
1) Burj Khalifa - The world's tallest man-made structure standing at 2722 feet. The building dominates the Dubai skyline and makes for a great selfie spot from its 2 observation decks.
2) Dubai Mall - When is a mall not just a mall? When it also has an aquarium, underwater zoo and video game amusement park.
3) Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi Fort - This museum opened in 1971 and has been adapted with its spiral ramps and accessible bathrooms, making it accessible for both manual and powered wheelchairs.
4) Dubai Ferry - 1 way and round trips are available on the Dubai Ferry with 2 designated wheelchair spaces.
5) Jumeirah Mosque - This is the only Mosque in Dubai open to the public and guided tours are available Saturday to Thursday.